|Ann Sayre Wiseman
284 Huron Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Art therapist
- Parent, two sons
Director /designer, Ansayre Press
Instructor: Cambridge Center for Adult Education
Lecturer & presenter: The Assoc. for The Study Of Dreams
- Adjunct Faculty: Lesley College, Dept. of The Expressive Therapies.(12 years)
- Program Director: Boston Children's Museum Jamaica Plain.
- Teacher-trainer: The New Hamphshire Commission on the Arts.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC; Artist in residence: the Children's Tapestry project.
- Museum Of Fine Arts, Boston, MA: Adult Art classes; school Tapestry Program
- Department chair: Stuart County Day School art department Princeton, NJ.
WORKSHOPS / LECTURES:
Wheelock College, Tufts University, Simmons College, Museum of Modern Art, Peoples Art Center, Children's Classes
Kids workshops: Nightmare Help for children, Fayerweather School, Cambridge; Atrium School, Watertown, MA; Milton Academy Lower School Milton, MA.
- MA. Lesley College Cambridge MA.
- Art Student's League, NYC;
- Grande Chaumiere, Paris France;
- Cape School of Art, Provincetown, MA.
- Esalin Institute, Psychosynthesis; Synectics, Creative Group Problem Solving. Cambridge Ma.
- Co-Counseling, Psychosynthesis, Palo Alto, CA;
- Transactional Analysis, Cambridge, Ma.;
- EST Seminars with: Buckminster Fuller, Dr.Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, Robert Bly, The Honorable Dalai Lama at Harvard, EST, Carl Rogers, Ira Progroff, Bhagwan Rajneesh, India.
- Psychodrama Institute of Boston;
- Moreno Institute, NY.
- 1999 Body Mapping Symbolic healing & Self Balancing Ansayre Press
- 1997 Making Things 125 Activities for Creative Discovery (Parents Choice Award, new edition combining volume 1& 2.) Little Brown
- 1989 Nightmare Help, a guide for adults & children: Ten Speed Press
- 1988 Dreams as Metaphor: The Power of the Image, Ansayre Press.
- 1979 Making Musical Things, Scribner's Sons NYC. ( Simon & Schuster)
- 1978 Cuts of Cloth, Little Brown, Boston Ma.
- 1975 Bread Sculpture: The Edible Art, 101 Productions/Scribner's Sons
- 1975 Making Things Book Two, Little Brown
- 1974 German Edition of Making Things
1973 Making Things, Handbook of Creative Discovery, Little Brown
- 1969 Rags, Rugs and Wool Pictures, Scribner's Sons
- 1969 Rag Tapestries and Wool Mosaics, reprinted in 1979 as Rug Hooking and Rag Tapestries, Van Nostrand Reinhold
- 1981 Finger Paint and Pudding Prints, Addison-Wesley Reading Ma
- 1980 Welcome to the World, The birth of kittens. Addison-Wesley
- 1959 Tony's Flower, Vanguard Press
- Ansayre press, sketch journals
- Zihuatanejo Sketchbook 1 & 2
- The Hidden Garden, Memoirs of Greenwich Village Childhood.
- Sketching at Robert Bly's Great Mother Conference
- Provincetown Sketchbook
- Body Mapping, Self Balancing and Symbolic Healing
Florence Italy (3 years); Paris France (3 years); Poona, India, Mexico
Tel Aviv Israel, Gothenburg Sweden, Nassau Bahamas, Skyros Island Greece, London England, Holland, Bermuda.
- New York , A Children's Tapestry at the Metropolitan Museum of Art., Int. Film Found.
- You must be dreaming, ASD Associates
- Nightmare Help (Promo), Ansayre Press.
- 1000 Clothespin Circus (promo), Ansayre Press